Cancellation conditions winter 2021/2022
- 2 month up to 1 month before the arrival date: we charge 40% of the total price of the package.
- 1 month up to 1 week before the arrival date: we charge 70% of the total price of the package.
- In the last week prior to the arrival date: we charge 90% of the total price of the package.
- We charge the entire booked package price for no-shows and early departures.
OUR GUARANTEE - ADJUSTMENT OF THE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
We, as a hotel, are of course accommodating according to the respective situation. Our cancellation conditions will be adjusted to the Covid-19 situation in the respective period. If the respective government issues travel warnings for Ischgl/Tyrol with subsequent obligatory quarantine after an Ischgl holiday, a free rebooking is possible up to 5 days before arrival. Only the failure to start a journey due to subjective feelings (fear, caution or similar) does not justify a refund on the part of the hotel.
We recommend TO secure A trip cancellation insurance
As intervening factors can always occur, and you may not be able to begin your holiday as planned, we recommend to you taking out travel insurance: www.europaeische.at
Also valid for cancellation cases in connection with COVID-19. You will find further information here.
1. INSURANCE WITH THE BOOKING
In every offer we send you, you will find our booking button after the room listing. By clicking on this button, you will find a list of the deposit as well as the possibility to take out travel insurance. Directly you will also find the necessary information especially for Covid-19.
2. INSURANCE AFTER THE BOOKING
Feel free to take out retrospective travel insurance here via the following link: Europäische Reiseversicherung. Kindly note that after taking out the travel insurance, you are only insured after 10 days.