Skiing holiday in ischgl
Experience a ski resort of superlatives for powder-fresh slope happiness.
Gorgeous course conditions, breathtaking mountain panoramas, snow assured from November till the beginning of May, 44 state-of-the-art lifts and cable car facilities, 239 perfectly prepared pists and the connection with the Swiss duty exempt area Samnaun promise unlimited skiing fun.
It doesn’t matter whether if you are a slow-placed skier or an enthusiastic free rider or snowboarder - the land of milk and honey for snow fans will meet the expectations of everybody. Here you can find from wide pists for the beginner's up to demanding steep slopes in or to make your skiing holiday in Ischgl unforgettably, and thanks to the most modern technology and facilities you get fast and comfortably to your favourite pists.
Away from the pistes, untracked snow slopes invite you to enjoy a wide range of ski tours, freeriding and exciting ski safaris to St. Anton via Kappl or in the direction of Serfaus. The ski resort of Ischgl is the ideal winter sports region for incomparable moments of skiing.
And if you enjoy crossing borders, it's easy to ski from Austria into Switzerland. Ischgl forms the Silvretta Arena together with the Swiss duty-free paradise of Samnaun in Graubünden. Discover the third largest ski resort in Tyrol, which is guaranteed to fascinate you.
The quiet yet central location of our hotel in Ischgl means that you can not only reach the mountain lifts in 5 minutes on foot, but also enjoy a wonderful ski run right up to our hotel. Look forward to your perfect winter delight right on the slopes!
Skiing in Ischgl
The Silvretta Arena in numbers:
- 239 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes
- 20 blue, 40 red and 25 black slopes and descents
- 515 ha of piste area
- 45 modern cable cars and lifts with a total transport capacity of approx. 94,000 people per hour
- Snow guaranteed from November until the beginning of May thanks to the ski resort's altitude of almost 3,000 metres above sea level
- Downhill runs of up to 11 kilometres in length
- Speedy trails, snow parks, pleasure routes and lots more
- 15 mountain restaurants and (ski) huts